I've added a date archive in the blog sidebar. Users can click through to see posts from a particular year or any month in a year.
I've just updated the blogging platform on the site by adding keywords to the posts and including a tag cloud in the sidebar.
I've now updated the whole blogging software to allow for multiple users to post.
I have just moved the site to a new server which allows me to use mod rewrite within the Apache web server.
This is really great, as I have been able to make the URLs in the blogs section of the site much more search engine and user friendly.
I've just moved the whole website, lock stock and barrel to a new URL: www.richball.co.uk
Hey, this website developing malarky is quite good fun. I've now added the ability for readers to post comments on my blogs.
So after I left work last week I decided to set up my own website with a gallery and blogs. The only thing is I didn't want to pay for the pleasure.
I'd used freeola.net at work to redirect emails, so I set up this site using one of their free addresses. The only thing I've paid for is to upload via my own broadband connection, which comes to the princely sum of 3 quid a month.
It took me about a week of evening work to set up the whole site. I'm really pleased with the gallery, which uses AJAX to reload images and thumbnails.
The blog section is also quite good, with the site automatically rendering all the html pages.
This is some body copy, which I will attempt to make a bit longer than usual in order to completely test the system, if you know what I mean.
This is my body copy, which I will attempt to make a bit longer than usual in order to completely test the system, if you know what I mean.